Lead Consultant | London, UK
What Drives Her
Berna combines her tech skills with her background in organisational psychology to develop powerful data driven decision making tools. As a registered organisational psychologist, she brings a unique approach to improving project delivery using the latest research in optimising people performance in large organisations.
Back Story and Achievements
Originally from Germany she is a graduate of Organisational Psychology. Shortly after graduating she caught the data science bug and self trained using every resource she could find on python, business intelligence and cloud.
She joined Laminar to apply her unique skill set to the delivery of construction projects. She leads our Project Psychology discipline and is one of the driving forces in our project data analytics team.
- Masters of Organisational Psychology
- Registered Psychologist (Belgian Commission of Psychologists)
- Various Data Science Certificates
- Speaks English, German, Dutch, Turkish and French
- Enjoys reading philosophy, getting active and performing the violin